1988 V6 auto trans oil change?

I would like to change the trans oil on the darn thing, and would someone spare some infos on this one...

  1. What parts do I need? What are the part numbers? I would like to change the oil filter. I believe the gasket needs to be replaced at the same time?

  1. What torque is used on the bolts holding the trans cover thing?

  2. Any other stuff I should know before working on the trans fluid change?

TIA '88 Camry V6 sedan w/auto trans

Reply to
Bovine Unit #243