tacoma invoice price

All the internet sites i've looked at say invoice price of a

2005 Tacoma 4x4 reg. cab w A/C is $17569 ($16088 + $565 D&H + $916 A/C). But the local car dealers claim that the invoice price is $18007. Perhaps there was a recent price hike and internet sites have not been updated? Or am I just getting fed the usual BS by the dealers?
Reply to
Stuart McGraw

Check Toyota.com and see if that configuration is available in your area. It's not in mine. Would have to get Option A at $1145.

Reply to
Toytruck

Is option A the A/C and sliding window (aka "BZ" package, aka standard #1 package)? If so, I included it ($916, I think $1145 is the MSRP?) so there is still a $437 difference between what the internet says is the invoice cost, and what the local dealers claim is the invoice cost.

Reply to
Stuart McGraw

Ok....dealers BS. Plus they are probably getting some holdback

Reply to
Toytruck

Ask to see a copy of the invoice or the invoice for a simarly equipped vehicle. Dealer Invoice in many locations includes TDA (a per vehicle advertising charge), WFR and Holdback.

Reply to
Glenn Arsenault