Tacoma seat belts

I have a 98 Tacoma in which I've replaced the 60/40 bench seat with aftermarket bucket seats. Since I didn't have factory buckets to begin with I have some awkward female seat belt connections (short, fixed connections to the driveshaft tunnel) and I'm looking for replacements. I haven't been able to find any at teh junk yard (except for the rear jumpseat models chich woudl be great but the male front seatbelt doesn't fit into them). Doesn anyoen know wherer I can purchase the short female ends that woudl accept the front Tacoma belts? I'd prefer them to be black but I have only found full replacements and aftermarket ones online (I want to keep the factory retracting side of the belts)

Thanks!

Reply to
Robert