headliner doubt

Yes you can, if you can find it. What you see is the cheaper interior option, perhaps the "standard" beetle instead of "export". The car would also have left the factory with less chrome trim on the exterior. Side trim missing etc.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

but lets not forget that hte metal under the headliner in a 72 will not be as "nice" looking as the earlier beetles that did come with those headliners....it will need work and paint to look that way...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hi All I've seen recently in magazines some bugs having a different headliner I've never seen before, instead of going all the way down in the back side till the sides of the windows, this one covers only the upper part, and doesn't go down like the "normal" one, take a look:

question: can I install something like this on my '72 SB? thanks Ant

Reply to
Ant