Headliner shops in Chicago?

Anyone know of a decent shop to have a new headliner put in my 72 SB? I'm in the northwest suburbs, and haven't found anyone willing to take it on.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks! jim

Reply to
Jim

get in touch with California J-Bugs ... they have the materials and a $20 video that goes through the process.

Reply to
MN AirHead

Wait until summer. If you put it in during the cold season it will be loose and saggy in the summer.

Reply to
DougnKaren