i love new parts

is it Christmas?.... nope..... is it my birthday? nope, not till next month.... what the hell is going on then? oh, its new parts day.......

more parts to pile in my, um, parts room.... i mean "office"..... but it does look more like a parts room...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Drool. Damnit. I want fun parts. Errr. FOR MY BEETLE. Yeh. That's it.

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

Nice score I bet it does feel like christmas...lol

Mario vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Now all you have to do is bring that engine in your office.. eh.. part room :)

There's nothing like new parts - love unwrapping them myself.

Reply to
Remco

i have too many parts....that room has the new turbo setup, nearly enough parts for my 2276 stroker, just gotta decide if its gonna go turbo or NA so i can order heads and probably do EFI for it.... this turbo will either go on the engine i am running now or on my fatchick Ghia....it needs some more power.... that poor office has three sets of dual carbs complete with linkages/aircleaners/etc, suicide door hinges, the valves, air lines, compressor, relays/etc for my air ride, it has all the stroker parts(supercase, crank/rods/pistons, all the small parts and bearings, kennedy pressureplate, BMD pulley kit, Mallory unilite with vacuum advance, hyfire box, plugwires, and more..) most of the rubber parts for the 68 bug, a bunch of aircooled.net boxes full of small necessities(gaskets, etc), four nitro powered RC planes, an RC nitro powered 4x4 buggy, and my business computer/file cabinet/etc....and the room is only 8x12(approximately)....i gotta get those parts put into the car....they take alot more space when not assembled...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani