I got new parts....

Its like Christmas early....check out a pic here:

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

You must be on Santa's "A" list.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

no, "santa" wasn't home when ordered...she was at work....LOL...but i did make her list though....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

You did good, buying our wedding gifts well in time. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Can I come to your house for christmas Chris?...LOL

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Nice, very nice! Now, if only those jugs where Aluminium/Nicasil..... :o))

Good luck and all the best!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

....they would have been Nicasil if i could have talked the wife into having our son early....cause i'd have to sell him to afford the aluminum/nicasil cylinders...LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hmm.. there's an idea...

HONNNeeyyyyyy.....?