It's easy to see when folks are getting deparate.

how far you gonna follow me? and yet, you claim other folks are "stalkers" and such... tsk, tsk.. how very manly you are, for a walking diseased vagina... it's on, if you want it that way..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

lol Hows it feel rose I think its time to turn the table and I'm still waiting for pictures ot the ghias inner rear quarters.

Hey its been near 60* here and you have snow thats one reason my life is good...lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hey rose this is what I'm going to post in all your groups and I know you have posted 9k times (you need to get a life) so your online life means alot to you ...have fun

Hey folks this guy that hides his real name and location has been Cyber stalking me for 2 years.

He can tell lies about me my business all he wants but in business you can't please all your customers... and that is one of the crazy things he has never been a customer.

I don't hide and regardless of what he says I have had many show winning restorations

happy to show my work thats meant to be daily drivers that win atcar shows.

2 years he has stalked me
Reply to
Kafertoys

do it... you are active in 26 groups and so far no one has exposed you for what you are... If you want, I can do that... all I have to do is post links, not lies like you do... "wife beater and child molester"? Hell Mario, I even though you were a little higher class than that... should have known anyone that would steal and lie like you do wouldn't have a bit of class.. but you sure are humorous... so, did you post to all three groups I participate in? LOL... who needs a life?

= video of Joan's car*after* Mario did his "restoration" and before it was stripped due to poorwork and rust holes covered over with body filler
- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

Joey Tribiani

And Rose you don't think this is cyber stalking ...even I don't know how many groups I'm on...lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

it's not cyberstalking you n*****ts, anyone viewing on google can click "view profile" and it shows *every* post you've make broken down by group and gives a total...

I believe the definition of cyberstalking involves following someone around the internet starting trouble.. just as you've done and admitted here... desparate people do desparate things... and you are showing all the signs... next is breakdown, I can't wait for that...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

= video of Joan's car*after* Mario did his "restoration" and before it was stripped due to poorwork and rust holes covered over with body filler
- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Let it go. Understand this - Mario is a SOCIOPATH who takes all attention, good or bad to affirm that he should live on. I kid you not! If you starve him by not ever responding, he will self-destruct.

So, halatos, know it the f*ck off. Stop being stupid.

Reply to
John Stafford

Hear hear!

J.

Ps. How is life treating you these days Stafford

Reply to
P.J.Berg

P.J.: things are good here. Best to you and yours!

-- John in the Tropics of Minnesota, USA

Reply to
John Stafford

Pretty funny how quickly the people on the other group caught on to Mario's bullshit.

Here's another poser: if Mario says that people telling lies about him is wrong, its somehow OK to tell lies about other people? Can you imagine the kind of children he and his scuzzy wife must be raising? Scary.

Reply to
Meyer

And a recent devopment, since Mario has graciously recalled himself to the right person's recollection, we have an addition to the tons of evidence already out there:

A detailed video review of the $9,000 piece of hack work that Mario perpetrated on Joan ...

I had almost forgotten how bad it looked.

Reply to
Meyer

I was thinking there was another vid somewhere,Thanks to Colby for posting it up. I gotta add the link to the web pages as well. Last April at the Farmington show when we had our incident, what set me off was him telling me that i stole from Joan. Well there's the video proof of who did the stealing. Mario you should know now that i'm not intimated by you at all. Your best bet is to avoid me at shows, verbally here, and not emailing me talking shit. I will post up any emails or what ever here for all to see. I got your ass and you know it. Nuff Said 61 15 Window Walkthru Kelly aka "Bubble & Nut Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration" "There is no cure for Stupid" ITMC "Drill SGT"

Reply to
Metalwizard