It's getting daft.

I've now got a Rover P4, a Rover P5, and a P6B.

None are hybrids, but they're all free tax ;-)

Reply to
Pete M

Now go find a P3.

Reply to
Elder

Still no 75 v8 or MGZT V8?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

There used to be one not far from here close to Amen Corner. Quite scruffy, parked on the road, and always in the same place. Used to look out for it each time I passed. Not there now. Perhaps it belonged to a very old chap who passed away.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Gimme time, Tim. I'm after a ZT-T 260 for myself.

Reply to
Pete M

They can be made into a nice hotrod too.

Reply to
Elder

Thought you'd swapped the 6 for some yank tank?

Reply to
fishman