oil filter location

I'm mounting an external oil filter on my 68 type II? Seeking advice or photo of where to mount it.

Thanks,

68 Bus
Reply to
Doreen Allen

Nah. I'm consentrating on some *real* Budweiser Budvar (Czech made) and finishing my longish travel report to post here.

Well, may be we sould post some proper rear end pictures.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:42:47 +0300, "Olli Lammi" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

OK, I'll see if I can still touch my toes and try to convince my wife to take a picture with the digital camera.... Stay tuned... Oh, wait... You said "proper." Everyone get out of the panic state you're in right now. I promise, no pictures. You can trust a face like this, right?

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.The statements above reflect my own opinions and experiences and nothing more.I don't pretend to be a professional mechanic, politician, philosopher,attorney, or chiropractor.Take any advice in this post at your own risk, and with a grain of salt."Milk is for babies. Beer is for men." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Reply to
travis

Yep. You need something like that to mount the filter properly. Crazy look and proper lubrication.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I'm going to have nightmares now.............

Reply to
Ace