OT: shizzle?......nizzle?

What the hell does 'shizzle my nizzle' mean? Seriously, I feel like I'm falling so far behind that I'm going to be at the next level beyond 'olde pharte' if I don't find out what this means pretty soon.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Tim,.........You've seen the new AOL 9.0 commercial huh..................??

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

...............Yeah..........What is she saying?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...............Actually, I just saw it again. It's the Old Navy commercial with Fran Drescher who used to star in The Nanny.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Tim,

Couldn't find your other post, but I wanted to express my condolances for your loss...

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Tim for your information and for others..want to go the "low down" on slang and the second language Ebonics..

go here

That will help you, this was the topic on a recent radio show that I listen to here in Seattle.

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

I've no idea...

Reply to
Howard Rose

I'm pretty sure "For shizzle my nizzle" means "For sure my... (explicitive)" but it technically is a term of endearment.

Ha! I took my 12 year old niece shopping with me on Saturday and she said "Wow! That shop has a lot of bay blading stuff!" I said "What is bay blading?" She said "It's too hard to explain to you." I said with alarm "Am I that old and out of the loop??" Her response? "Yes."

Until that point I was pretty sure I was the coolest and most well connected Aunt you could find.

Kidd

"Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Thanks alot. I never heard that bay blading nonsense. I really gotta do sumpthin about all that dust laden farting.

AHA! After a little sleuthing I've fingered out the reference. It's not "Bay Blade" but "Beyblade" a typical anime cartoon of karate chopping mystical rubbish. See here:

(explicitive)"

Reply to
ANT

So.. what is it? Did you figure it out?

I'm nowhere near to the point where anyone would call me old (hint: still a full head of hair in a family of chrome domes) and I don't recognize the term at all.

Reply to
Seth Graham

At 22 I was still considering myself pretty hip until that little shopping episode. Nothing like a 12 year old to drop your self esteem. :)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Thanks, Sweetcheeks. She's into all that Yu-Gi-Oh! and anime stuff. Probably my fault from letting her watch parts of Ninja Scroll and such when she was little (certainly not all of it, being as sexual as it is. Just let her watch the fight scenes and sent her to play with her Barbies.). The best was when she was 5, I put her all in black and slapped some eyeliner and black lipstick on her. She was so cute! We went to the grocery store and some lady walked past her and gave her a funny look. Kristin said "What are YOU lookin' at?!" Hehehe. She's a good kid.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

If it will make you feel any better, you are the coolest and most hip person on Ramva. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

That *does* make me feel better, Bill. Thanks! Guess I don't need to put away the knee-high boots just yet.

Kidd. "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Get some thigh highs and I'll marry ya. Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks! LOL

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

Knee highs, laced all the way with 3 inch platform soles. That's the best I can do. Although I do have some mid-calf boots that have spikes sticking out the sides... I'm pretty attached to those. :) Match my bracelet in my RAMVA picture. As far as the whips go you'd have to borrow some from Jan. All I have is a paddle. ;)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

That's not Anime!! It's just western-made profit making clones, usually known as "Japanimation" :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

I stand corrected. How do you stand on sitting?

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

Just wait. Some day you'll hear _your_ music in an elevator.

Oy!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Ontonio..............Is that Line a reference to a movie?.............Or is it one you picked up here on RAMVA????

Just curious if it's a movie referal , Which Movie???