Re: door to body seals

I need to install door to body seals on my 56 oval. How difficult of a job

>is this? Do I need some sort of adhesive (I assume that I do)? Any specific >tools I need? and is there anything in doing the installation that I need to >worry about (like making sure that I can still open and close my doors)? >Thanks. - DB >

DB,................Looks like your having a hay day today........LOL

I have replaced mine on a couple and it seems pretty straight forward .....................Take out the old seals and put the new ones in. I have never applied adhesive or anything, as the ones I removed had none on them when They were pulled out.

I suppose If you have a hard time keeping them in place I'd use a bit of 3m super trim adhesive ( that is ,...........if you can get the stuff at your local flaps) and put a very small amount on the mating surfaces....................

Good luck

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

First step is solved, as there were no door seals in the car when I bought it! - DB

Reply to
DB