mud flap installation

Just scored an unused aftermarket set of VW logo mudflaps!! I have no business owning my 66 beetle convertible beacause I'm horribly un-handy. But, I want to try to install these babies myself. Help!! What goes where--as there are no directions! (I did assemble a gas grill this summer with minimal swearing--does that count??)

Mark

Reply to
Mark/Anne Gorman

Ben Boyle