The Hazards of Being a Scumbag

To All:

People tend to confuse justice with law. In fact, they have virtually nothing in common and there are people who use loop-holes in the latter to escape the former.

For an auto mechanic, two broken arms means you're out of business for at least three months. (Not only are you no good around the shop, you can't even play with the computer.)

And if two broken arms fails to bring home the fact that we are all accountable for our actions, perhaps a pair of broken legs will help.

Such unfortunate accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere -- including in your own place of business.

The above is only my personal opinion of course, but like all of my other posts to this Newsgroup it is based on direct, personal experience.

-Bob Hoover

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
Bob Hoover

Wow, Bob. That was... subtle.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Sounds similar to the "ventilated knee cap justice" I have read about 'round here.

You heard about that one yet????

Bob has some wisdom going on there................And some Good experience to back it up apparently.

Sometimes justice prevails,..............sometimes law prevails. see my Sig line.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Bob, where did this come from? Way off the wall......

Reply to
Karl

Hey, it's life, ya know, like wid dis guy, he tells it like it is and drags civilization down wid him cuz people's bin listenin' to wim for so long he tinks he's a wize guy, but choo know what, Hoover? Dis is irresponsible clap-trap, you outta be ashamed o yourself. Unfortunate accidents belong only in my world, goddit? Get back to bidness, this group ain't about your tough guy crap, kapiche?

Reply to
Don