vw cycist shirt

Hello,

My son and I are going to ride the Seattle to Portland bike ride in approx. one month and we were talking that it would be cool to have matching shirts. He swears that at one time in the recent past that he saw bike shirts with Volkswagen stuff on the shirts i.e. a picture of a old bug or the like. Anyone know of clothing like this? I've searched some of the sites of the cyclists name brand clothing, and I don't find anything like this. They have other popular themes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

As recently as three weeks ago our local bike shop had them. Check in your area, or as a last resort I can pick them up for you. Will need sizes.

Reply to
one_of_many

I bought my bike clothing many many years ago. Complete top and bottoms with Volkswagen on both. I think Schwinn was on them also. I will have to check on them since summer is coming. :-) Now you may find some with Trek on them. I'll keep my eyes open for them.

Hey can't you also have them made? Good luck and be safe! later, dave

Reply to
dave

Just went to Ebay.............

(keywords 'volkswagen cycling')

Found about 7 items there that may interest you...............and you can always contact the sellers and see if you can get what you want. later, dave

Reply to
dave

The Trek factory jersey has VW emblems on it, and the word "Volkswagen". Sugoi makes a jersey with a picture of a VW bus with bicycles on top of it in the desert. I like the Sugoi one the best. They don't make it anymore but here's an ebay auction with pictures of it:

Respectfully yours, John Broderick

remove "platypus" to email

Mike wrote:

Reply to
John B

I think the OP is looking for the real biking shirt. It has complex graphics, and the material and stretch-fit that bicyclists like. A very different thing.

Reply to
one_of_many

My sincere apologies for a possible mistake on my part. Let's take a look at the original post:

"He swears that at one time in the recent past that he saw bike shirts with Volkswagen stuff on the shirts i.e. a picture of a old bug or the like."

Let's see what Sugoi does with their fabrics:

Many thanks for pointing out a possible mis-assumption from me. I hate to misinform poeple.