what a forum should look like

this posting is from another forum kind of what the RAMVA was and should be, but some people here seem to think it should be about me.

I have said many times I'm only here to help and if all the BS stops about me I will not post anything negitive just helpful tips and VW related info.

So yes I have other sites to help out on and will do so, here as well< I just think its time to stop and If others feel the same way lets ask nice,

Please lets get back to this.

here i have found all the info i need and then some, it has been awesomely helpful.

i never thought id say, "hey, vw owners are some of the coolest nicest people out there"...

point being, i just wanna say thanks to all you forum'ers..lol , al you guys have been a great help and are always kind & friendly enough to help a guy out...

so thanks guys you rock, i think anyone into cars would say so to..

so again thanks everybody for the help provided to each other. keep it up...

(ok enough with the mushy crap, lets go get some tools.. haha)

Reply to
Kafertoys

Is it me?. I could hardly spot a spelling mistake anywhere in that post, and the grammar was correct..ish. There is no way I could believe Mario posted it?

Neil

Reply to
Neil

CHANGE huh! It looked like a good post asking for a reform of this forum. Let us hope that others can now post "helpful" or "informative" posts/replies! Yes We Can! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

It ain't a forum, even if Google and others say it is. It is usenet and this group has no power to enforce its charter except through cooperation of the participants: that is the ethic upon which 'net was built.

So, it comes from each person.

Get a killfile and be happy.

Reply to
John J

Looking at the headers of the messages... The posting has been done using Google groups using exactly the same account as in the Marios previous not so grammarish posts. Almost everything can be faked, but I do not think this is the case in this matter.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I do understand he likes it.... I don't talk about him, i talk directly to him to watch him dodge and avoid talking about his work.... it keeps it current for anyone that does a google search, shows that he really wasn't misunderstood back when it all came out, like he likes to claim... as much as everyone would like for him to be gone and such, lack of information on a search is usually a good thing... we don't want that...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I've met mario in person. I had trouble understanding what he was mumbling about and he twitched a lot like they way those meth people do. He was actually misspelling stuff as he spoke. I didn't even know that was possible. He stumbled a few times as we walked across part of the junkyard that he worked in, from lack of strength. Hey, that meth can only get you so far. He told me a touching story about how when he was a kid, one of the guys who was banging his mom tried to act as a father figure and carved him a toy car out of a chunk of bondo that they found under a bridge together. That's how he got his start. And now you know... (with apologies to Paul Harvey)... THE REST OF THE STORY.

Reply to
Shag

ey)... =EF=BF=BDTHE

Hey shag do you still have that 14 yr old Guatemala girl that you called your wink wink nanny. my guy said you still owe him for your last score. Yea your right your father was no more a father to me then he was you. and your mother was clueless the whole time

Reply to
Kafertoys

I guess you win. I mean since my taxes go to pay your welfare check and all that. You DA MAN. You sit back on that couch and smoke that crack pipe and I'll get up first thing in the morning and go to work. And I might stop at McDonald's on the way there and buy a cup of coffee from your cousin/wife. *grin* I ran into a VW guy on the way home today. He showed me a pristine '57 Oval he had and was excited to talk to me about who to go to in this area for VW help. I told him about RAMVA and Bob Hoover and Speedy Jim and Bob Hicks and... mario. He'd already discovered the Samba. I went out of my way to warn him about mario. But... Not to worry, he'd already heard ALL about mario on the Samba and told me he would be sure to avoid him. Still made me happy to spread the word. You're welcome, little crack- smoker mario. :-)

Reply to
Shag

That is AWESOME!

Reply to
ryan68bug

DID BONDO-BOY WRITE THAT? If he did, then now we know he has a death-wish. I hope the Death Fairy doesn't disappoint him. Hey, Bondo! Put your false teeth under your pillow tonight if you can find your mouth in the dark.

Reply to
John J