What happened to "Speedy Jim" ?

He's about on VZi in the tech section last time I checked :)

Reply to
tricky

What happened to John Henry? I use to participate this group on usenet back in the late 90s. Back when we used a mail browser on Windows 95 to post. Are there any other folks still lingering here from back then?

Reply to
verdigo

It is still on my feed list so I notice a post every blue moon. The Usenet server I'm on is not entirely reliable so I might be missing some. Jan Andersson(Bugfuel) and John Henry are both on Facebook. I heard a year or two ago that Speedy Jim could be found on one of the big forums, not STF but the other one, The Samba I believe it is called. Hope he is still with us, he was getting old and crook, failing health..

P.J.

AKA BergRace

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Woa! is RAMVA still alive???

Reply to
Karls

It is hard to reliably get feeds from RAMVA, and when we do they are full of ads and trolling. Kirk W '64 Beetle (Blue Wave)

KWW