1996 Volvo 850 Four Door Sedan - $5999

This car was purchased new by my wife in 1996 from Chris Volvo (Cobb County). It has always been carefully driven by either my wife or our nanny (who just purchased a new Honda Accord). It is VERY clean and has always been serviced and maintained by Chris Volvo. White exterior, tan interior. Email snipped-for-privacy@synertrade.com to request picture

Price: $5,999.00

Features:

  • Engine: 5-Cyl. 2.4 Liter
  • Trans: Automatic