Broken Glove Compartment Lock 850

I have the problem, which is so common, namely the GC door lock broke. I have gotten the GC door open. To repair it, I need a small pot metal part, because the tit on my part has broken off. So far, I have only found the WHOLE lock available from the dealer for about $60. Does anyone know of any other options? Thanks, Brad 650 557-1111

Reply to
Mystical

Automobile recyling centers [junk yards].

Reply to
Stephen Henning

Hi, I wish I could find one somewhere in the San Francisco Bay area. The closes I have found so far it east of Sacramento, over 100 miles away. Anyone know of something closer to SF? Thanks Brad

Reply to
Mystical

They are small and can be mailed.

Reply to