Oil problems again

Hey guys.im back

i got my parts for my car and they are all installed..but my oil level light still comes on..idk what it is, i called into the dealership, and they told me to check to oil filter screen, and then check the oil pump and see if its working right...and to do an oil pressure test on the car as well..but idk what else to do..besides those 3 things..and if my car doesnt get fixed soon im going to blow it to pieces...haha so give me some help here guys..thanks alot

Thanks Matt

96PassatGLX
Reply to
96PassatGLX