"04 Silverado Tire size

Hey gang, I just bought a "04 Z71 Silverado. I'm looking at putting 17x10 Weld wheels on it with BFG All-Terrain T/A 37x12.50R17's. How high do I need to lift it to get these under it ?

Reply to
Grey Wolf
6+ inches.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

My friend has this setup and he has a 6" suspension lift & a 3" body lift to get them to fit without any rubbing.

Reply to
Outlander

What do you mean by "rubbing". Even with that much he will probably rub at full flex. I should have mentioned "6+" would be "if you never go off road" and truly be best described as "stuffing them in there".

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin