1984 gmc jimmy

has a cold start problem and does not give any codes it has been to two shops and they cant figure it out need help trying to trouble shoot it

Reply to
zilla

Shep

Just wanted to say thanks for the info but all thr sensor's check out I was thinking fuel presure cuase just about evry thing else has been checked or replaced

Reply to
zilla

I screwed up year on this vehicle if any body has a clue one where to go on this it would realy help I am realy frustrated with this vehicle I have gone through evrey possible thing on this thing.

Reply to
zilla