Bose stereo...is it worth it??

I have an 03 GMC 2500 slt with the Bose stereo that i paid way too much for...from day one the connections keep failing...etc etc so from day one i never am sure if it worked well or not...They have for brief periods kept it so all front and rear speakers are functioning.....however the rear is barely audible...i have the front on at a normal level and the rear needs be full blast to be heard.at all...so if i have the fader in the middle...u have no idea there are rear speakers..The mechanic claims there are amps in the front speakers....so they are quite a bit boomier and louder than the rear...True?? or have i been screwed around for months??

Reply to
RM

By what you have written here you have to ask if you have been screwed over????? Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Hello Greg. I have a 2004 Crew Cab dually Duramax LT and my Bose system has been doing some occasional skipping on cd's that I bought in wal-mart put them in the truck and still today there in the truck. but that didn't start until a lady coming off an exit ramp drilled the side of my truck....I should have taken a baseball bat to it the day I bought maybe that way noone would crash it for me.... My first payment is due in a week and I have a $47,000 wrecked truck that came off the assembly line in Flint Michigan about 10 weeks ago...I think that's where it was !!!

Gotta Love this World !!!!! Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

oops I meant to add RM 's name as well ! Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

Don't you have full coverage on it?

Reply to
LARRY929

and if not, why??

Reply to
nyb

Of Course I have full coverage if your reffering to me? if so why do you ask ? Insurance or no insurance a lady smashed my brand new rig ....

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

Join the crowd! I think that female drivers are the worst. I've had

14 "accidents", all involved female drivers, none were my fault and several ended up "totaling" my vehicle. In the last one, the girl was dialing her cell phone when she rear-ended me at a red light and while doing 40+ mph. Rich B

Rich B

WOW ! 14 ! I haul new campers around the country with my truck ! what state or city do you live so i can be extra carefull in that area. lol Has the one your driving now been hit yet? I'm in Des Moines,Iowa watch out for the 8th street on ramp when your headed east on 235

Have a Great One ! Bob :

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

I forgot to mention ! Get a load of what she told the police. I had a Semi with a 53' trailer on my left and she came off the ramp and basically forgot to keep turning and extra 12 foot or so. so anyway I told the officer what happened how my choice was to drive under this semi or have a little Malibu hit me well DUH !!! and at the point of impact was still in my lane ! I am just making sure that I don't lose control of my truck not to mention I have a 20 ft enclosed wells cargo trailer hooked on to me. here is what she told the police

"Officer the WIND must have blown him into my lane"

I thought i had heard it all ! the officer himself is trying not to chuckle when she said that because there was not even a breeze that day and if there was the only wind that could have moved me her way was blocked by an 18 wheeler DUH !!

Just thought I would share my experience ! Have a Greatr One ! Bob :)

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

I live near Harrisburg, PA and all but five of my accidents took place in the city. My replacement vehicle has not been hit yet but I know that it's just a matter of time. Last year, I parked behind a semi to unload crates of fruit for our school. The woman driving the truck forgot to set her park brake and the truck drifted back into my truck (minor damage).

Best one I have is a woman rear-ended me while I was stopped for a red light. When I got out of the car, she started cursing at me and yelling that I was at fault because I was supposed to move out of her way! The cops cuffed her and took her to jail - turns out she never had a drivers license in her life. I also had a woman rear-end me in a parking lot, while I was parked in a row of other cars. I don't think that I'm safe anywhere from these creatures :-)

Rich B

I hiope she's regulary servicing you orally.

I'd basically own her, about now.

14 "accidents", all involved female drivers, none were my fault and several ended up "totaling" my vehicle. In the last one, the girl was dialing her cell phone when she rear-ended me at a red light and while doing 40+ mph. Rich B

burntkat