Converting a 1986 K5 to look like an '80... advice needed.

Hey all,

Besides swapping the fenders, hood, and radiator support, what should I look for? I know that the headlight system will be different, I'm prepared for that.

Anything else that's going to need to be swapped? I just like the look of the '73-'80 front end better than the '86.

Thanks...

-JP

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

then why not buy a 73-80 k5, its already done for ya.

Reply to
bud8fan

Because I already have an '86 and access to an '80 body for cheap that's relatively clean and rust free....

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens