Is the HHR a truck?

Is it a truck, a mini-van, a station wagon, an SUV? OK - Its not a truck in the way my Silverado is. Is it a mini SUV, like a mini version of my suburban? I drove a 5-speed version today. It was actually pretty nice for what it was. Any opinions here?

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No

I've been checking it out for several months now and I'm convinced that it's more of a station wagon. It's definately not a truck and I wish they had put the SSR's front end on it and offered some decent engine options.

Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2006, 5:37pm From: snipped-for-privacy@email.com (No) Is it a truck, a mini-van, a station wagon, an SUV? OK - Its not a truck in the way my Silverado is. Is it a mini SUV, like a mini version of my suburban? I drove a 5-speed version today. It was actually pretty nice for what it was. Any opinions here? Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember that the intial objective was to drain the swamp." ~ Unknown ~

Reply to
Rich B

It's a Cobalt with a different body.

Ian