Re: HELP>>>HELP>>>

you could have a bent wheel or a bad shock.

-Bret

Hey you gear heads, > I need some help,here's the problem, I recently traded for a 98 Chevy 2500 > 4x4 ,the lady that owned it just put 4 new Michelin 265x75x16 tires on it > ,well at about 40mph a lope comes in the truck and at 45 the seats are > jumping,the faster you go it will smooth out,, first guess is tires are out > of balance, ,had that done 3 times ,still same.. had 2 new tires put on > rear, they warranted them,tires are ok truck still lopes at 45 like the rear > tires are out of round , WHAT else could be causing this I am at my wits end > here,any help would be welcome.. gene > >
Reply to
Bret Chase

Is it coming through the steering wheel? It might have a bent drive shaft, which can really throw thing askew.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

Check your u-joints