S10 Brake caliper question

I have a 92 S10 with a ton of miles on it.

The right side front brake caliper is a rebuilt. about 175,000 miles ago. The rubber o-ring where the bushing goes has disintegrated. I just bought a new set. Am I supposed to grease these o-rings before putting them in the caliper and the new bushing or put them in dry as is?

LS

Reply to
LS

Coat them with brake fluid. Never use grease!

RJ in WV

Reply to
RJ in WV

Oops, sorry, I was thinking piston.