windshield washer switch problem

help! my husbands switch wont work. or his heater blower motor. and the motor is relitively new.im not to bright on these but i know there is something in that motor that should be spinnig when on but there is nothing. and the windshield washer switch doesnt work. we checked the wires for power but the ones that go to the switch...nothing..any suggestions on how to make them work? the heater blower motor is from a 77 fullsize blazer and the windshield washer system is from a 90.slitely modified to fit under the hood.

Reply to
blazerchic