1992 Legend won't start alot of times

I have a '92 Legend that runs like a dream but for some reason it will not start sometimes. The cars engine has been changed. I was having this problem before the engine change. There is no way to pinpoint when this will happen. The car cranks but will not start. I would appreciate any feedback on what the problem may be.

Reply to
bbm

"bbm" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Check here first:

Does it start fine if you let it sit for a while? Is it worse on hot days?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns968BF2D229DF9tegger@207.14.113.17:

Maybe the Main Relay? They can be resoldered fairly easily.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns968C733FEFEABjyanikkuanet@129.250.170.83:

That's where my link points.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Pull of the Acura nameplate, and replace it with Chevrolet, no one will think it is a problem.

Disclaimer --- this is only a joke!

Reply to
Curtis

Curtis wrote in news:5Plze.36356$Fn4.23745@trnddc06:

Do you mean pull "OFF" the Acura nameplate?

The joke would be funnier coming from a literate person.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns968D166C3ED7tegger@207.14.113.17:

We need fewer "jokes" and more *useful information* posted.

If people want jokes,there are other newsgroups for that;people come here for information.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Problem is the ignition switch or the main relay. Get those looked at.

Reply to
jose 3030