2004 TL Battery Replaced

My 2002 Accord still has the original battery which works good. But like everyone else has been saying, 3-4 years is the usual life of a battery.

Reply to
Chris

Delco hasn't made batteries in years. I do think, however, that Johnson Controls bought the Delco factory and supplies Honda.

Use, climate and luck all play a big role in battery life.

If you ever let your battery go stone cold dead by leaving on lights, etc. then it's lifetime will be compromised. Many people don't seem to know this.

John

Reply to
John Horner

That kind of use is really hard on a battery. Either the vehicle is sitting for very long periods of time unused or it is only used for very, very short trips.

Either is actually much harder on a battery than is more normal use patterns.

John

Reply to
John Horner