2010 TSX DOOR HANDLE

My new TSX driver door handle sticks, you have to force it to open, Someone else told me they had the same problem. I wanted to know is this a common problem with the TSX? And are there any recalls for this car? Thank you Ed

Reply to
Ed

Why don't you try the dealer due to the warranty in effect?

Reply to
Scott W

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ed) wrote in news:14429-4C67D8C1-8682@storefull-

3113.bay.webtv.net:

If you want to know for sure, register your car with Honda's Ownerlink site:

recalls are posted there. If you want to see if there are any common problems that do not warrant a recall, pay $10 for a 3-day subscription to Honda's Techinfo site. This is the very same info the dealer uses.
As for the door handle... This heap is under warranty. Do NOT try to "fix" the door handle yourself.

Reply to
Tegger