94 legend power door lock

The drivers side lock seems to be jammed or frozen. I can't unlock the car with the key, nor does the power switch on the door lock or unlock. I've tried lubricating the lock, but it just doesn't want to budge at all. All the other locks work perfectly.

Any suggestions on fixing this? How involved would it be to do myself? Can I get replacement door locks from Honda that use the same key?

Thanks for any advice.

-Gary

Reply to
Gary