2005.5 vs. 2006 S4?

I went to my dealer today to order a new 2005.5 S4. When we sat down, he broke out an options list for a 2006 which has slightly different options and is more expensive. Needless to say I was confused because I had done all my research on the 2005.5 model. He claimed that I was still getting a

2005.5. Anybody know what Audi is selling now? 2005.5's or 2006's?

-Justin

Reply to
Justin

In this part of the earth it's still 2005. So yeah, they're selling 2005's until after 31 December.

Reply to
Bram

I think the '06s will start rolling out in October-- don't worry about the smartass who wrote the other reply-- in the U.S., the next year model cars come out a few months prior to the new year... in Europe, they judge the car by when it was purchased rather than the year model the design is--

Reply to
Jay Jones

In this part of the earth (the US), auto manufacturers are allowed to call any model introduced after January 1 of year X, an (X + 1) model. Typically, though, (X + 1) models appear in the last few months of year X.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith