87 audi 4000 quattro Cs

hey im trying to sell my audi it's got 125k, not running right now but problem is most likely minor... post if interested $2,000 obo

Reply to
dhaze

Where is the car located? Color? Interior color? General condition of body? Symptoms of "not running right"? Justification for a $2000 asking price? Do you have pictures posted on the web somewhere?

It's the details that help.

-- Tom

Reply to
NPNoonan

the car is located in rocky point new york on long island, it's blue/silver mixed, interior is a tan leather (few rips in driver and passenger seat), the general body and interior condition is good, justification for a $2000 asking price is that i've looked around on the web at other people selling their audi's and i see many in worse shape then mine with more mileage for more, i bought the car for 2500 it sat in my driveway for a couple months and now i want to sell it... I havent had a mechanic look at the car but I know the battery is dead and the altenator might need to be replaced if so i'd knock it off the selling price... it ran great when it ran it's a 5 speed manual the body is in great shape... and the interior is in great shape except for minor tears... and i dont have any pictures on the web of it but im asking my buddy to use his scanner so i'm going to get them up as soon as possible

Reply to
dhaze

i need to get rid of this car it's at my grandfathers house and i need it gone by the end of march so if anyone wants to make me ANY sort of offer make it and ill consider it

Reply to
dhaze