99 Audi A6. All 4 power windows roll down after hours of car being turned off.

Over the past 4 days, I have found my 99 Audi A6 with all 4 power windows rolled down after different period of time(10min to 3 hours) of being turned off and locked. The key fob had not been near the car after being turned off. I have recently poured over $2500 in maint and repairs to the car, but now I'm really questioning if I should dump it or pour more money into this new problem.

Has anyone else experience this? Any known fixes?

Reply to
99AudiA6 Greg