spare tire in TT

just bought a used TT. Nice car, bur I just discovered it has no spare tire but it has a compressor and some kind of spray...!!??. Does anyone has any experience with this system. Is it reliable or should I but a spare tire ?

mariana

Reply to
mariana

naaa, someone at the dealership has pinched it, go back to them and ask around

dj

Reply to
DJ

Both Porche and MB use the system for years now. It works with small leaks. Storage room in a TT is tight so use it as it is. In my country statistics say one flat in seven years. I had three flats the last 3 years myself.

Ron

Reply to
reply

thank you, did you actualy use this system on these flats and if so did it work?

mariana

"R@L" schreef in bericht news:gduec.37355$1q2.109078@zonnet-reader-1...

Reply to
mariana