Tailgate trim removal A6 Avant 1998

Don't want to damage the trim on this vehicle and I can only see one screw in the interior handle recess. Is the rest held on just by trim clips because it seems very tight and I would like to be sure before applying any force. Any help appreciated Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Turnbull

The carpet on both sides pulls up from the outer edge of the interior panel, held by clips that will expose the remaining screws that you're looking for.

Antony

Reply to
AMR

Many thanks for that, you have saved me making a mess of it! Regards Clive

Reply to
Clive Turnbull