1988 E30

Hi Guys, Just brought a 1988 E30 325i it is a powerful car indeed.

My problem is the engine stopped sometime, but it can re-start right away. what will be the problem(s) ?

thank you

Godzilla

Reply to
Godzilla

I'd try to replace the Motronic and fuel pump relays. There is a long black plastic strip next to the diagnostic connector at the top of the engine bay, they live underneath it.

Reply to
John Burns

thank you John, will have them replaced this weekend. well, I will try to find them first~!

"John Burns" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D: snipped-for-privacy@unixnerd.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
Godzilla