Burning fuse

Hi BMW fan, I have a 1996 328I BMW. I recently got a climate control fixed and install it in the car, it kept on blowing 5.0Amp ignition or starter fuse. Can someone tell me why it doing this and how did you fix it?

Thanks, Dara

Reply to
Dara

If it started with the fix of the climate control - it sounds like the fix wasn't successful. I'd suggest removing the climate control, replace the fuse and see if it blows again. If it doesn't - send the climate control back to where you had it fixed and tell them to fix it right this time.

Reply to
Don

Reply to
Dara