e46 radio

Is the radio in my 2003 e46 coupe coded ? I have a Dension Ice Link for my iPod which involves disconnecting the radio - will I need to code it after plugging back in, because the manual doesn't give any information on how to do this.

Thanks,

Rob.

Reply to
Rob Hawes

No, should not be coded. I have a 2000 e46 sedan with the Bussines Radio/CD player and does not need code.

Reply to
Hector

I know you don't have an X5 or X3, but check out this website:

Go to the "Vendor Forum," and look for a thread started by "Tom G." He's an Ice>Link dealer, and his posts will have his phone number (here in the States). Or, you can send him an e-mail with any technical questions.

HTH.

Reply to
Toby

Many thanks. I disconnected it at the weekend and "iPod'd" the car and it didn't need a code.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Hawes