gas tank lever release

I am looking for a 1986 bmw 325 e owners manual. Right now I need to know where to find the release to open the door to the gas tank. Any help?

Reply to
jon

"jon" wrote

It should be unlocked if the car is unlocked - there is no lever like on Toyotas or Dodges. IIRC, there is an emergency release in the trunk, on the right side behind the liner.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

If you mean you just want to open it - make sure the car is unlocked and push on the gas flap. It will pop open.

Otherwise, try what Floyd said.

Reply to
joe_tide