Looking for E36 Electric seat switches

Hello All, I'm looking for the passenger side switch pack for my E36 325is's Electric seats. One of the positions has decided to go out on me. I figure someone out there must be parting out a E36 with bad leather, damaged uppers, etc.

Please let me know, Thank You! Karl N.

Reply to
Karl J. North III

$35 for a new one at bavarian auto.

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Fred, I just got finished scouring their webpage. I could not find it. Do you know the item / inventory number or something similar which may help me find it?

Thanks, Karl

Reply to
Karl J. North III

Oh crap. I'm so sorry. I sent you on a wild goose chase. The first time I read you message I thought you were looking for electric window switches.

The seat switches are sold individually, not as a pack as far as I can see. You can go to this link to identify the part number for the individual switch(es) you need.

Sorry about the confusion...

Sorry,

-Fred W

Reply to