not working electronics

Hello I'd llike to ask what can be the reason of not working electronics in BMW. The widows don't open and close. I've checked the safety devices under the bonnet but they're OK. What else should I check? Are there any other safety devices in BMW? best regards

Reply to
KwiaTuszeK

Is this an E36 three series? If so then I'll bet the sunroof is dead too. You need to replace the "comfort relay". It lives under the dashboard.

Reply to
John Burns

KwiaTuszeK wrote on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:14:53 +0200:

When this happened in my E36 I discovered I'd knocked a connector off the back of the breaker switch when swapping my phone cradle. There's a push switch to the right of the steering column (at least on the right on the UK model) with a picture of a window and what looks like a lightning flash - if this has popped out then the breaker has tripped, push it and check the windows again.

Dan

Reply to
Spack

Thank you very much for advice but I've pushed this switch million times and it still doesn't work :(

Reply to
KwiaTuszeK