CaddyInfo.com

Just a fast heads up. Avoid caddyinfo.com if you want an answer to anything.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Ridiculous. caddyinfo.com has a lot of very good information on it. Whatever experience you had there can not be applied to the entire site or its author. You would do better to tell us of the specific problem you had there and why it was unresolvable.

Reply to
joefoerster

the wires going to the intake manifold for fuel injectors etal have been cut on a 94 eldorado there are 2 black and 2 pink wires how to make sure dont get crossed

Reply to
suckme2

His problem is that he wants to tell the members of caddyinfo what the problem is. He acts like he is superior to everyone. We could have solved his problem but he was thrown off the site for being nasty, vulgar and for attacking members. I know exactly what his problem is too bad he knows it all and is unable to interact at all to solve the problem. He used two names over there playing a good cop bad cop routine with DF Bonnett and Nicky Santoro. He is not a nice person and as a result didnt get the answers he needed. Louis Shoes

Reply to
Louie Shoes