1984-199? Camaro rear disc brake conversion for sale

Selling GM hardware to install rear disc brakes on

1984- Camaro, Firebird, S10 (s10 with slight mods).

includes caliper mounting plates, rotors, calipers and caliper rebuild kits.

This came off a wrecked Camaro 3 years ago and I was going to install them on my s10 but sold the vehicle. All parts have been bead blasted but have been sitting and have some light discoloration.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.aol.com

Reply to
Chris Wiles