2004 LS-430 Bluetooth phone

The signal indicator in the car is v v low which makes the reception realy bad.I am using a Nokia 6230.

can anyone help, thanks

Reply to
WMB

How does that compare with the signal on the phone w/o using the bluetooth? I get the same reading regardless of whether I'm using the phone directly, or through the car. (I've got a Motorola V600 phone).

Reply to
Carl

I use a Sony-Ericsson T616 and have the same problem. I am using Cingular. Signal breaks up. Satisfactory in the car when not using blue tooth. MA

Reply to
zoemoe