4x4 conversion

Hey I have a friend that wants to sell his truck and the backend is completely gone, it was hit by a train!!! Anyways the front part with the 4x4 looks okay and I have the same truck only 2 wheel drive is it possible to take the good stuff from his truck and make mine 4x4? Is this too expensive? A pipe dream?

Reply to
mrhobbeys

The frame is different for a 2wd and 4wd, the mounts for the A arms and such are different so you would need to chop the front off both frames and re-weld.

Reply to
Eugene Nine

Well looks like I wont be doing this one. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
mrhobbeys