Front bumper removal

I am replacing the fog lights on the front bumper any tips on removal of front bumper assembly ?

Reply to
bobopulley

What model?

S70 is two big bolts and then 4 rivets on each of the forward most wheel arches. It then slides off.

Cheers H

Reply to
Hamish Alker-Jones

I've seen it done once, watched a friend of mine do this with his 245:

  1. Park with the front-right side of the car 4 inches away from a lamp post, even with the centre of the front wheel
  2. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left
  3. Put the car in reverse and stomp on the gas

Makes a heck of a nasty sound but it works like a dream. Getting it back on is the expensive part.

blurp

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:09:42 +1000, the illustrious Hamish Alker-Jones favored us with the following prose:

Reply to
blurp