5.3L

Hello, does any one use a Silverado 1500 with a 5.3L to tow a R.V. trailer? The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of buying one, possibly a couple of years old and would like to know what kind of gas mileage to expect and general towing ability ect. Thank you Ed

Reply to
Ed Atyeo

Had an 00 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 with the 5.3. Towed a few trailers with no problem... up to 4k without a problem. Mileage was about 14-15 on average... not much less than unloaded ...

Reply to
_bent