57 chevy truck

going for auction item # 4600021017 for a needy family, take a minute and bid on this item

Reply to
Q Q

can you give more info on the family ,what has happened to them if you dont mind me asking

Reply to
badaztek

his or hers family more in likely

badaztek wrote:

Reply to
no one

We are auctioning a mostly restored truck for a needy family that has had some tough times this year. Their home is in bad shape. Our community is raising money for them. We have decided to auction off one of our trucks on ebay to help raise some of the money. it's item #4600021017. Please take a moment to look at it.

Reply to
Q Q
10K for a cab a chassis? I don't think so. When the auction times out re-start at $500 and see what happens. That old girl just ain't worth the money you are asking. Sorry.

Reply to
Slap

Have to agree with you there somewhat. Your $500 is too low, but his $10,000 is pie in the sky dream. A completely restored rig maybe. But that thing has potential. Right off the bat I can see the charging system has been modified, Delcotron didn't appear untill 1962. Those don't look like "split" rims ether. A better method of raising money might be to raffle it off.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning